NATiVE Solar seeks Social Media and Content Specialist passionate about creative content, social media, and career advancement in the renewable energy industry.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Develop new social media profiles, enhance branding and maintain affiliate marketing programs
- Manage social media storyboarding, scheduling, and engagement
- Research relevant topics for blogs and articles to support social media content
- Enhance engagement strategies and communication of various Community Initiatives
- Ability to create tracking, A/B testing and analysis of trends a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of analytical tools
- Creative mindset
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- A degree in Psychology, Communications, Writing or a related field
- Prior experience with content writing or strong social media skills
Social Media & Content Specialist
Position Title: Social Media & Content Specialist
Primary Objective: As a Social Media and/or Content Specialist, you will work in our Marketing and Communications (MARCOM) department. As a MARCOM team member, you will be responsible for creative social media branding and engagement. Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to, planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and coordinating with broadcast media and other campaigns. The goal is to enhance ways to engage, educate and illustrate the benefits of renewable and home energy.
A strong consideration will be placed on candidates with content and writing skills and will be provided drafts and supporting research and analysis of local and regional trends as well as product and service innovations as we Go Green.
- Paul C. Watson. Chief Strategy Officer (Support Role: Marketing Manager)
- Office – 8201 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78745
- Remote – wherever you get creative work done!
- Field – case by case, but within Austin area
- 20-30 hrs/week
- $15 per hour
- Required Materials for Application
- Resumé + Cover Letter
Leave A Comment